[CA] - Scosche Strikeline Apple Certified Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
The StrikeLine 3.5mm aux audio adapter by Scosche perfectly pairs your new Apple lightning devices with all of your existing speakers, headphones and car stereos. This adapter allows iPhone X, 8/8 Plus, and 7/7 Plus users to continue to use their favorite headphones and audio devices via the Lightning port in the iPhone. It works with all lightning devices and is made specifically for new models without the included auxiliary port. Seamlessly control your iPhone with the included external volume and music controls. Enjoy the enhanced audio performance with wired headphones rather than via wireless Bluetooth transmission. This cable offers a male lightning plug with a cable to female 3.5mm input. This StrikeLine Adapter allows for both audio in and audio out for car stereo and portable speaker applications.
- Problem Solved - With Apple removing the headphone jack from the iPhone X, 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, this adapter allows you to connect your iPhone to your favorite devices with a 3.5mm Aux-In adapter, like headphones, your car stereo, or portable speakers
- Enhanced Audio Quality - Direct connection from Lightning to USB delivers outstanding quality without any manipulation of the audio signal
- Controls at your Fingertips - Integrated control buttons allow you to play, pause, and adjust volume without unlocking your iPhone
- Keep your Favorite Headphones - The Lightning adaptor allows you to plug your existing headphones into your new iPhone. Also works with any device with an Aux-In port such as speakers, home stereo systems, car stereos and more
- Includes Music Player App - Download the optional free Scosche Player and Firmware Update App to ensure ongoing iOS compatibility. Note that this app is NOT required to use this cable.